We have the answer for Craft with a paddle crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Craft with a paddle Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on March 24, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Country whose flag alternates red and white bands NYT Crossword Clue
- Country whose flag has blue-and-white stripes with a red triangle NYT Crossword Clue
- Dryer fuzz Crossword Clue
- Food for an aardvark NYT Crossword Clue
- Not suitable NYT Crossword Clue
- Country whose flag is all-white with a red circle NYT Crossword Clue
- Willing to do NYT Crossword Clue
- China’s equivalent of Google NYT Crossword Clue
- You are here Crossword Clue
- Affliction NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CRAFT (noun)
- shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- people who perform a particular kind of skilled work
- CRAFT (verb)
- make by hand and with much skill
- PADDLE (noun)
- a short light oar used without an oarlock to propel a canoe or small boat
- a blade of a paddle wheel or water wheel
- PADDLE (verb)
- give a spanking to; subject to a spanking
- walk unsteadily
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.