We have the answer for Choice words crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Choice words crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Choice words Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on January 25, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword January 25, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Clinch, as a victory NYT Crossword Clue
- Light charges? NYT Crossword Clue
- Game for a toddler NYT Crossword Clue
- Smoothie bar order served with a spoon NYT Crossword Clue
- Some feds NYT Crossword Clue
- I’ve got it! NYT Crossword Clue
- Brand once promoted as the “forbidden fragrance” NYT Crossword Clue
- Ice cream brand in West Coast supermarkets NYT Crossword Clue
- What subs may sub for NYT Crossword Clue
- Main ingredient in a Longshoreman NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- EITHEROR (8 letters)
- ANDOR (5 letters)
- ORS (3 letters)
- THISONE (7 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WORDS (noun)
- an angry dispute
- words making up the dialogue of a play
- CHOICE (noun)
- the person or thing chosen or selected
- the act of choosing or selecting
- CHOICE (adjective)
- of superior grade
- appealing to refined taste
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - January 25 2024
- Newsday Crossword - December 1 2023
- NYT Crossword - August 20 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - August 15 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - July 26 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - July 25 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - May 16 2023
- Newsday Crossword - February 12 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - October 20 2022
- NYT Crossword - July 2 2022
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Choice words crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.