We have the answer for Chris in "Silver Linings Playbook" crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Chris in "Silver Linings Playbook" crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Beast Crossword.
Chris in “Silver Linings Playbook” Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Beast Crossword Answers
- With 24-Across: “High School Musical” star Crossword Clue
- Lawyers: Abbr Crossword Clue
- “___ Saves Christmas” (1988 comedy starring Jim Varney) Crossword Clue
- Downbeat music genre Crossword Clue
- Instrument played by Bruce Liu Crossword Clue
- Wishes one could take back Crossword Clue
- Wes who directed “A Nightmare on Elm Street” Crossword Clue
- Type of tuna Crossword Clue
- Poker table move Crossword Clue
- Atari 2600 rival Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Beast crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLAYBOOK (noun)
- a book containing the scripts of one or more dramatic plays
- a notebook containing descriptions and diagrams of the plays that a team has practiced (especially an American football team)
- TUCKER (noun)
- United States anarchist influential before World War I (1854-1939)
- United States vaudevillian (born in Russia) noted for her flamboyant performances (1884-1966)
- TUCKER (verb)
- wear out completely
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Chris in “Silver Linings Playbook” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.