We have the answer for Power ___ (loss of electricity) crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Power ___ (loss of electricity) crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Beast Crossword.
Power ___ (loss of electricity) Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Beast Crossword Answers
- Chris in “Silver Linings Playbook” Crossword Clue
- Lawyers: Abbr Crossword Clue
- Wyatt of “People of Earth” Crossword Clue
- Ending for gate or goal Crossword Clue
- “___ the wise man boast” Crossword Clue
- Neighbor of a Saudi or a Yemeni Crossword Clue
- Type of tuna Crossword Clue
- Wes who directed “A Nightmare on Elm Street” Crossword Clue
- Sea ___ (stinging creature) Crossword Clue
- Word after performing or martial Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Beast crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OUTAGE (noun)
- a temporary suspension of operation (as of computers)
- the amount of something (as whiskey or oil) lost in storage or transportation
- LOSS (noun)
- the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- military personnel lost by death or capture
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Power ___ (loss of electricity) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.