We have the answer for Christian from France crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Christian from France Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 31, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- For all that, for short Crossword Clue
- Unspoiled spot Crossword Clue
- “Damn Yankees” temptress Crossword Clue
- Sounds in “The Raven” Crossword Clue
- Sources of bills Crossword Clue
- Moving vehicle? Crossword Clue
- Person who’s good at picking things up Crossword Clue
- They may clash Crossword Clue
- Isle of Dogs director Anderson Crossword Clue
- Cuts canines Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHRISTIAN (noun)
- a religious person who believes Jesus is the Christ and who is a member of a Christian denomination
- CHRISTIAN (adjective)
- following the teachings or manifesting the qualities or spirit of Jesus Christ
- relating to or characteristic of Christianity
- FRANCE (noun)
- French writer of sophisticated novels and short stories (1844-1924)
- a republic in western Europe; the largest country wholly in Europe
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.