We have the answer for Garnet or ruby crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Garnet or ruby Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 31, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Blend together Crossword Clue
- Fillmore’s successor Crossword Clue
- Sounds in “The Raven” Crossword Clue
- Target of Goldfinger’s raid Crossword Clue
- Tool for turning Crossword Clue
- Bribe Crossword Clue
- Moved speedily Crossword Clue
- Own (up) Crossword Clue
- For all that, for short Crossword Clue
- Downloads from irs.gov Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GARNET (noun)
- any of a group of hard glassy minerals (silicates of various metals) used as gemstones and as an abrasive
- RUBY (adjective)
- of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- RUBY (noun)
- a deep and vivid red color
- a transparent deep red variety of corundum; used as a gemstone and in lasers
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.