We have the answer for Circle or hexagon crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Circle or hexagon Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Circle or hexagon. This clue last appeared September 19, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Circle or hexagon crossword clue should be:
- SHAPE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword September 19 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HEXAGON (noun)
- a six-sided polygon
- SHAPE (noun)
- the visual appearance of something or someone
- a perceptual structure
- SHAPE (verb)
- make something, usually for a specific function
- shape or influence; give direction to
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Museum wing, perhaps NYT Crossword Clue
- Profit-sharing reward, perhaps NYT Crossword Clue
- Navy’s football rival NYT Crossword Clue
- Big name in online talks Crossword Clue
- *Whom one might not marry no matter what! NYT Crossword Clue
- Rubber ducky’s domain NYT Crossword Clue
- “Outstanding” obligation NYT Crossword Clue
- What the nose knows NYT Crossword Clue
- Comes through the door NYT Crossword Clue
- Fuss and fanfare NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.