We have the answer for Reference for a geography buff crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Reference for a geography buff Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Reference for a geography buff. This clue last appeared September 19, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Reference for a geography buff crossword clue should be:
- ATLAS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword September 19 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GEOGRAPHY (noun)
- study of the earth’s surface; includes people’s responses to topography and climate and soil and vegetation
- BUFF (verb)
- strike, beat repeatedly
- polish and make shiny
- BUFF (noun)
- an implement consisting of soft material mounted on a block; used for polishing (as in manicuring)
- a medium to dark tan color
- BUFF (adjective)
- of the yellowish-beige color of buff leather
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Oopsies NYT Crossword Clue
- Make-up specialist? NYT Crossword Clue
- Lead-in to fix or fabricate NYT Crossword Clue
- “How sweet it ___ be loved by you” (James Taylor lyric) NYT Crossword Clue
- Fuss and fanfare NYT Crossword Clue
- Brats and gnats NYT Crossword Clue
- Pompeii fallout NYT Crossword Clue
- Water conduit NYT Crossword Clue
- Some risqué communiqués NYT Crossword Clue
- Not out of the running NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.