We have the answer for City of seven hills crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
City of seven hills Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for City of seven hills. This clue last appeared December 6, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the City of seven hills crossword clue should be:
- ROME (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CITY (noun)
- people living in a large densely populated municipality
- a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts
- ROME (noun)
- capital and largest city of Italy; on the Tiber; seat of the Roman Catholic Church; formerly the capital of the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire
- the leadership of the Roman Catholic Church
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Exchange jabs Crossword Clue
- There are 200 in the Indianapolis 500 Crossword Clue
- Raiders quarterback Derek Crossword Clue
- Mystery radar blip Crossword Clue
- Baby food choice Crossword Clue
- Epitome of simplicity Crossword Clue
- Bugs might be seen on one Crossword Clue
- Sneaker brand with a cat logo Crossword Clue
- Paintball need Crossword Clue
- Pointer projection Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.