We have the answer for Classic car crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Classic car crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Classic car Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Striped fish Crossword Clue
- “The Merry —” Crossword Clue
- Went Crossword Clue
- Theater award Crossword Clue
- Brazilian city Crossword Clue
- Test the waters Crossword Clue
- Concealment of crimes Crossword Clue
- Short-form video-sharing app Crossword Clue
- Taboo Crossword Clue
- Beans go-with Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLASSIC (adjective)
- of or relating to the first significant period of a civilization, culture, area of study, etc.
- well-known and long-established in form or style
- CLASSIC (noun)
- a creation of the highest excellence
- an artist who has created classic works
- CAR (noun)
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 5 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - July 27 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - July 26 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - April 3 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - October 31 2022
- LA Times Crossword - February 25 2024
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Classic car crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.