We have the answer for Classic Ford crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Classic Ford Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Classic Ford. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Classic Ford crossword clue should be:
- TBIRD (5 letters)
- MODELT (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLASSIC (adjective)
- of or relating to the first significant period of a civilization, culture, area of study, etc.
- well-known and long-established in form or style
- CLASSIC (noun)
- a creation of the highest excellence
- an artist who has created classic works
- FORD (noun)
- 38th President of the United States; appointed vice president and succeeded Nixon when Nixon resigned (1913-2006)
- son of Henry Ford (1893-1943)
- FORD (verb)
- cross a river where it’s shallow
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.