We have the answer for Kennel cry crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Kennel cry Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Kennel cry. This clue last appeared February 14, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Kennel cry crossword clue should be:
- YELP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 14 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KENNEL (noun)
- outbuilding that serves as a shelter for a dog
- KENNEL (verb)
- put up in a kennel
- YELP (noun)
- a sharp high-pitched cry (especially by a dog)
- YELP (verb)
- bark in a high-pitched tone
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Safe to drink Crossword Clue
- Invite to enter Crossword Clue
- Fractional amt. Crossword Clue
- Murmurs lovingly Crossword Clue
- Part of as a plan Crossword Clue
- thx counterpart Crossword Clue
- Pen tip Crossword Clue
- __-country music Crossword Clue
- Automaker __ Romeo Crossword Clue
- Assign to a role Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.