We have the answer for Clay figures in Jewish lore crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Clay figures in Jewish lore Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Clay figures in Jewish lore. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Clay figures in Jewish lore crossword clue should be:
- GOLEMS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JEWISH (adjective)
- of or relating to Jews or their culture or religion
- CLAY (noun)
- the dead body of a human being
- United States politician responsible for the Missouri Compromise between free and slave states (1777-1852)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- More than just a sec? NYT Crossword Clue
- Dollop NYT Crossword Clue
- Bounded NYT Crossword Clue
- One-named singer with the 1961 #1 hit “Runaround Sue” NYT Crossword Clue
- Chill Crossword Clue
- Exploits NYT Crossword Clue
- Second attempts Crossword Clue
- Boys’ club? NYT Crossword Clue
- Kick off Crossword Clue
- Rubbish NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.