We have the answer for Clean Water Act org crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Clean Water Act org Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on April 3, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Not nice!! Crossword Clue
- IHOP competitor Crossword Clue
- Family rooms Crossword Clue
- Throw into the mix Crossword Clue
- Walkman insert Crossword Clue
- Some sheep Crossword Clue
- Garments for grillmasters Crossword Clue
- Pig’s pen NYT Crossword Clue
- Vessel for brewing pu’er Crossword Clue
- Airplane assignment Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WATER (noun)
- the part of the earth’s surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean)
- a facility that provides a source of water
- WATER (verb)
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
- fill with tears
- ACT (verb)
- pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind
- behave unnaturally or affectedly
- ACT (noun)
- something that people do or cause to happen
- a legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.