We have the answer for Tear crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tear Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tear. This clue last appeared January 4, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tear crossword clue should be:
- REND (4 letters)
- SPEED (5 letters)
- RIP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 4 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REND (verb)
- tear or be torn violently
- SPEED (noun)
- a rate (usually rapid) at which something happens
- a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
- SPEED (verb)
- cause to move faster
- move hurridly
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Modern collectible, in brief Crossword Clue
- Bear mascot of the 1980 Moscow Olympics Crossword Clue
- Fingers NYT Crossword Clue
- “___ the wind and nothing more!” (“The Raven” line) Crossword Clue
- Janelle of “Moonlight” Crossword Clue
- Player number not found on a jersey Crossword Clue
- Jam ingredient? Crossword Clue
- Stocking calamity during cross-examination? Crossword Clue
- Finish litigation in debt? Crossword Clue
- Interminable legal proceeding? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.