We have the answer for Clorox competitor crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Clorox competitor Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Clorox competitor. This clue last appeared June 6, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Clorox competitor crossword clue should be:
- LYSOL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword June 6 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLOROX (noun)
- a commercial bleaching agent
- LYSOL (noun)
- a clear oily brown solution of cresols in soap; used as an antiseptic and disinfectant
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Regional distinctiveness Crossword Clue
- It was a team ___ Crossword Clue
- Good in Chinese NYT Crossword Clue
- History repeats ___ Crossword Clue
- Good ___ you! Crossword Clue
- Cloister resident Crossword Clue
- Kinako ingredient Crossword Clue
- Rink jump Crossword Clue
- Lambeau Field has 81441 of them Crossword Clue
- Key for exiting full-screen mode Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.