We have the answer for Close pals, for short crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Close pals, for short crossword clue answer below.
Close pals, for short Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- What tofu is made of NYT Crossword Clue
- This currency: € NYT Crossword Clue
- Mushrooms and such NYT Crossword Clue
- “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening” poet NYT Crossword Clue
- Neighbor of Togo and Nigeria NYT Crossword Clue
- Work with yarn NYT Crossword Clue
- Boat boarded by boas and boars NYT Crossword Clue
- Oil-drilling structures NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLOSE (verb)
- cease to operate or cause to cease operating
- come to a close
- CLOSE (adjective)
- not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances
- of textiles
- CLOSE (adverb)
- near in time or place or relationship
- in an attentive manner
- CLOSE (noun)
- the last section of a communication
- the temporal end; the concluding time
- SHORT (adjective)
- of insufficient quantity to meet a need
- marked by rude or peremptory shortness
- SHORT (verb)
- cheat someone by not returning him enough money
- create a short circuit in
- SHORT (adverb)
- at a disadvantage
- quickly and without warning
- SHORT (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed between second and third base
- accidental contact between two points in an electric circuit that have a potential difference
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.