We have the answer for Close-up map section crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Close-up map section crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
Close-up map section Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on November 21, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword November 21, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Memorable chapter in history Crossword Clue
- Unit of cabbage Crossword Clue
- Bean type used for refried beans Crossword Clue
- Computer operators Crossword Clue
- Slice, like a turkey Crossword Clue
- Breathable fabric Crossword Clue
- “___ Things” (Netflix series) Crossword Clue
- Attended Crossword Clue
- Eagerly anticipate Crossword Clue
- Age of many kindergarten students Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SECTION (noun)
- a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical)
- a specialized division of a large organization
- SECTION (verb)
- divide into segments
- CLOSE (verb)
- cease to operate or cause to cease operating
- come to a close
- CLOSE (adjective)
- not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances
- of textiles
- CLOSE (adverb)
- near in time or place or relationship
- in an attentive manner
- CLOSE (noun)
- the last section of a communication
- the temporal end; the concluding time
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Close-up map section crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.