We have the answer for Humble crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Humble Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Humble. This clue last appeared February 24, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Humble crossword clue should be:
- ABASE (5 letters)
- MODEST (6 letters)
- LOWLY (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword February 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MODEST (adjective)
- not large but sufficient in size or amount
- relatively moderate, limited, or small
- HUMBLE (adjective)
- of low birth or station (`base’ is archaic in this sense)
- low or inferior in station or quality
- HUMBLE (verb)
- cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of
- cause to be unpretentious
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Saudi native Crossword Clue
- Bigwig briefly Crossword Clue
- With craft Crossword Clue
- “Ah, Wilderness!” author Crossword Clue
- Goes 80 Crossword Clue
- Words to learn, for short Crossword Clue
- Flattering Crossword Clue
- Simple Crossword Clue
- Colony member Crossword Clue
- Job rewards Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.