We have the answer for Cloth buys crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Cloth buys Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Approval Crossword Clue
- Swarming insect Crossword Clue
- 2016 Olympics host, familiarly Crossword Clue
- Bring to an end Crossword Clue
- Furious feeling Crossword Clue
- Ward of “CSI: NY” Crossword Clue
- Stylish dognapper of book and film Crossword Clue
- Stable strap Crossword Clue
- Cruller’s cousin Crossword Clue
- Sleazeballs, and a phonetic hint to 16-, 27- and 43-Across Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLOTH (noun)
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.