We have the answer for Club for farm kids … or a hint to 97-Across crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Club for farm kids … or a hint to 97-Across Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Club for farm kids … or a hint to 97-Across. This clue last appeared August 7, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Club for farm kids … or a hint to 97-Across crossword clue should be:
- FOURH (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACROSS (adverb)
- CLUB (noun)
- golf equipment used by a golfer to hit a golf ball
- a team of professional baseball players who play and travel together
- CLUB (verb)
- strike with a club or a bludgeon
- gather and spend time together
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Introductory courses NYT Crossword Clue
- “Time ___ …” NYT Crossword Clue
- Commercial follower of “-o-” NYT Crossword Clue
- Reporter’s credit NYT Crossword Clue
- Homes that may have butlers NYT Crossword Clue
- “I kid you not!” NYT Crossword Clue
- B.C. neighbor: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Certain fossil preserve NYT Crossword Clue
- Old ___, Conn. NYT Crossword Clue
- Cheer to a matador NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.