We have the answer for Coal industry org. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Coal industry org. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Coal industry org.. This clue last appeared May 8, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Coal industry org. crossword clue should be:
- UMW (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INDUSTRY (noun)
- the organized action of making of goods and services for sale
- persevering determination to perform a task
- COAL (verb)
- burn to charcoal
- supply with coal
- COAL (noun)
- a hot fragment of wood or coal that is left from a fire and is glowing or smoldering
- fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Very light brown Crossword Clue
- Albanian missionary (1985) Crossword Clue
- Partner of Royce Crossword Clue
- British prime minister (2009) Crossword Clue
- One meaning of E Crossword Clue
- Lock inserts Crossword Clue
- Making bales Crossword Clue
- Window adjunct Crossword Clue
- Make __ in (tear) Crossword Clue
- Ran in the washer Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.