We have the answer for Passed very slowly crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Passed very slowly Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Passed very slowly. This clue last appeared May 8, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Passed very slowly crossword clue should be:
- CREPTBY (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SLOWLY (adverb)
- in music
- without speed (`slow’ is sometimes used informally for `slowly’)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Albanian missionary (1985) Crossword Clue
- Egyptian president (1984) Crossword Clue
- Trade fair, for short Crossword Clue
- Prefix meaning ‘first’ Crossword Clue
- Fruit cover Crossword Clue
- Type of daisy Crossword Clue
- Spanish cellist (1963) Crossword Clue
- Big name at Tesla Crossword Clue
- Austrian landscape Crossword Clue
- Sherbet flavor Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.