We have the answer for Cobbler's tool crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Cobbler’s tool Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Classic Crossword on March 24, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Classic Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Classic Crossword Answers
- Bad shot in golf Crossword Clue
- Palindromic constellation Crossword Clue
- Professor ___ Dumbledore from the “Harry Potter” series Crossword Clue
- British or Roman dominions Crossword Clue
- Tissue paper layer Crossword Clue
- Gordon Ramsay, for one Crossword Clue
- “From ___ to riches” (rise to great wealth) Crossword Clue
- Pub ___ (food) Crossword Clue
- American gymnast ___ Raisman Crossword Clue
- What skim milk doesn’t have Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COBBLER (noun)
- a pie made of fruit with rich biscuit dough usually only on top of the fruit
- a person who makes or repairs shoes
- TOOL (verb)
- ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it
- TOOL (noun)
- the means whereby some act is accomplished
- a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.