We have the answer for College application figure (Abbr.) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
College application figure (Abbr.) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for College application figure (Abbr.). This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the College application figure (Abbr.) crossword clue should be:
- GPA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COLLEGE (noun)
- a complex of buildings in which an institution of higher education is housed
- an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university
- FIGURE (noun)
- one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration
- a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- FIGURE (verb)
- judge to be probable
- be or play a part of or in
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- “Yes, captain!” Crossword Clue
- Welcomed at the door, say (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- “Promising Young Woman” actress who plays the journalist Megan Twohey in “She Said” (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Shaken (not stirred) cocktail in James Bond films Crossword Clue
- Part of the United Kingdom (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Minding everyone’s business Crossword Clue
- “Manchester by the ___” (2016 Oscar-nominated film) Crossword Clue
- Place to store valuables Crossword Clue
- “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” actor who plays the journalist Dean Baquet in “She Said” (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- “Grumpy ___ Men” (Jack Lemmon/Walter Matthau film) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.