We have the answer for Color crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Color Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Color. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Color crossword clue should be:
- DYE (3 letters)
- HUE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COLOR (noun)
- any material used for its color
- (physics) the characteristic of quarks that determines their role in the strong interaction
- COLOR (adjective)
- having or capable of producing colors
- COLOR (verb)
- decorate with colors
- give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
- DYE (noun)
- a usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair
- DYE (verb)
- color with dye
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Ring feature Crossword Clue
- Rubber source Crossword Clue
- Hotel area Crossword Clue
- Onion layer Crossword Clue
- Signs of the future Crossword Clue
- Moral no-no Crossword Clue
- “— a deal!” Crossword Clue
- Firecracker sound Crossword Clue
- Grazing area Crossword Clue
- Saudi native Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.