We have the answer for Multitude crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Multitude Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Multitude. This clue last appeared February 23, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Multitude crossword clue should be:
- HORDE (5 letters)
- ARMY (4 letters)
- HOST (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 23 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MULTITUDE (noun)
- the common people generally
- a large gathering of people
- ARMY (noun)
- the army of the United States of America; the agency that organizes and trains soldiers for land warfare
- a permanent organization of the military land forces of a nation or state
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Prickly plant that’s a symbol of Scotland Crossword Clue
- Have a meal Crossword Clue
- Nap briefly Crossword Clue
- Light-hearted satire Crossword Clue
- Masterful Crossword Clue
- Stop sign’s shade Crossword Clue
- Of inferior quality Crossword Clue
- Have to have Crossword Clue
- Letter sent online Crossword Clue
- Cornfield bird Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.