We have the answer for Common battery size crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Common battery size Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Common battery size. This clue last appeared January 29, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Common battery size crossword clue should be:
- AAA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BATTERY (noun)
- an assault in which the assailant makes physical contact
- a series of stamps operated in one mortar for crushing ores
- COMMON (noun)
- a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- COMMON (adjective)
- common to or shared by two or more parties
- being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Bandleader’s cue Crossword Clue
- More in need of an ice bath Crossword Clue
- Funk musician George Crossword Clue
- The Little Mermaid’s name Crossword Clue
- Remnants from a demolition Crossword Clue
- Tony Stark’s alma mater Crossword Clue
- Picket or chain-link barrier Crossword Clue
- ‘Smart’ drawing tool Crossword Clue
- Lead role in ‘Spencer’ Crossword Clue
- Person who watches audition tapes Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.