We have the answer for Word repeated to mean ‘et cetera’ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Word repeated to mean ‘et cetera’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Word repeated to mean ‘et cetera’. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Word repeated to mean ‘et cetera’ crossword clue should be:
- YADDA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WORD (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- information about recent and important events
- WORD (verb)
- put into words or an expression
- REPEATED (adjective)
- recurring again and again
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Baseball figures wearing masks Crossword Clue
- Standoffish Crossword Clue
- ‘Were you expecting someone ___?’ Crossword Clue
- Off-road 4×4 Crossword Clue
- Not near Crossword Clue
- Picnic invader Crossword Clue
- Showed up Crossword Clue
- City that hosts the New York State Fair Crossword Clue
- BBQ side Crossword Clue
- Cosmetics company with brand ambassador Quinta Brunson Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.