We have the answer for Completely miss the ball crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the Completely miss the ball crossword clue answer below.
Completely miss the ball Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Members of a flock NYT Crossword Clue
- Numismatic rating NYT Crossword Clue
- Mothers’ sisters Crossword Clue
- Bozos NYT Crossword Clue
- Instrument prominently heard in both Seal’s “Kiss From a Rose” and Sonny & Cher’s “I Got You Babe” NYT Crossword Clue
- Attention-hoarding, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Live tweeters, of a sort NYT Crossword Clue
- Sound from one at the end of one’s leash NYT Crossword Clue
- Marked, as a ballot Crossword Clue
- Section of the brain NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MISS (verb)
- fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- fail to experience
- MISS (noun)
- a young female
- a failure to hit (or meet or find etc)
- BALL (noun)
- a lavish dance requiring formal attire
- United States comedienne best known as the star of a popular television program (1911-1989)
- BALL (verb)
- form into a ball by winding or rolling
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.