We have the answer for Classic kids' game that tests motor skills crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Classic kids’ game that tests motor skills Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Covert __ NYT Crossword Clue
- “S.N.L.” sketch that kicks off the show NYT Crossword Clue
- Persuade Crossword Clue
- QB protectors, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Direction at the beginning of a stage script NYT Crossword Clue
- Stay fresh NYT Crossword Clue
- Timbuktu’s country Crossword Clue
- ‘Me, myself, __’ NYT Crossword Clue
- In case NYT Crossword Clue
- Delete NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OPERATION (noun)
- activity by a military or naval force (as a maneuver or campaign)
- a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work
- CLASSIC (adjective)
- of or relating to the first significant period of a civilization, culture, area of study, etc.
- well-known and long-established in form or style
- CLASSIC (noun)
- a creation of the highest excellence
- an artist who has created classic works
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.