We have the answer for Computer programs initially offered for free. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Computer programs initially offered for free. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Computer programs initially offered for free.. This clue last appeared October 16, 2022 in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Computer programs initially offered for free. crossword clue should be:
- SHAREWARE (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INITIALLY (adverb)
- at the beginning
- COMPUTER (noun)
- a machine for performing calculations automatically
- an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Greek muse of history Crossword Clue
- South Korean car manufacturer with Sportage model. Crossword Clue
- Greek hero and cleaning brand. Crossword Clue
- Term for those born between 1977 and 1983. Crossword Clue
- Wild, powerful punches in boxing. Crossword Clue
- A woman who serves food or drinks to people. Crossword Clue
- This Tina wrote Mean Girls. Crossword Clue
- Be cheeky or rude. Crossword Clue
- International wildlife charity in three letters. Crossword Clue
- US sketch comedy show airing since 1975. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.