We have the answer for Conceded putt in a friendly golf game crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Conceded putt in a friendly golf game Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Pop Crossword on April 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Pop Crosswords.
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Really really want Crossword Clue
- It’s good for what ___ you! Crossword Clue
- Sports org. based in New York City (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Even once Crossword Clue
- Constellation component Crossword Clue
- ___ mater (grad’s former school) Crossword Clue
- Captures Crossword Clue
- Of massive proportions Crossword Clue
- Nickname for Pro Football Hall of Famer Deion Sanders Crossword Clue
- Actor Robert of The Sopranos Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PUTT (noun)
- hitting a golf ball that is on the green using a putter
- PUTT (verb)
- hit a putt
- strike (a golf ball) lightly, with a putter
- FRIENDLY (adjective)
- inclined to help or support; not antagonistic or hostile
- characteristic of or befitting a friend
- FRIENDLY (noun)
- troops belonging to or allied with your own military forces
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.