We have the answer for Cool! crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones.
Cool! Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on March 27, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Like loofah sponges and Swiss cheese NYT Crossword Clue
- “___ tov!” Crossword Clue
- How many ’80s/’90s home movies were stored NYT Crossword Clue
- Vowel quintet NYT Crossword Clue
- Honey Bunches of ___ (cereal) NYT Crossword Clue
- Waiter’s assignment NYT Crossword Clue
- Got along well, slangily NYT Crossword Clue
- What turns the Chicago River green each St. Patrick’s Day NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- NEAT (4 letters)
- NEATO (5 letters)
- RAD (3 letters)
- NICE (4 letters)
- HIP (3 letters)
- OOH (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HIP (noun)
- the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
- the ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum
- HIP (adjective)
- informed about the latest trends
- NEAT (adjective)
- free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed
- clean or organized
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.