We have the answer for “Copy,” to a cat crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Copy,” to a cat Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Copy,” to a cat. This clue last appeared February 5, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Copy,” to a cat crossword clue should be:
- IDIG (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 5 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CAT (noun)
- a large tracked vehicle that is propelled by two endless metal belts; frequently used for moving earth in construction and farm work
- feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and no ability to roar: domestic cats; wildcats
- CAT (verb)
- eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- beat with a cat-o’-nine-tails
- COPY (noun)
- a reproduction of a written record (e.g. of a legal or school record)
- matter to be printed; exclusive of graphical materials
- COPY (verb)
- reproduce or make an exact copy of
- make a replica of
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Grind NYT Crossword Clue
- Historic builders of rope bridges NYT Crossword Clue
- “Nice joke!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Junk NYT Crossword Clue
- Wryly comical NYT Crossword Clue
- Latest releases, of sorts NYT Crossword Clue
- Total breeze NYT Crossword Clue
- Its loss can cause baldness NYT Crossword Clue
- Cowboy’s cry of excitement NYT Crossword Clue
- Rapper behind the “King’s Disease” trilogy NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.