We have the answer for Corn chip that means fried in Spanish crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Corn chip that means fried in Spanish Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Corn chip that means fried in Spanish. This clue last appeared January 13, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Corn chip that means fried in Spanish crossword clue should be:
- FRITO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPANISH (noun)
- the people of Spain
- the Romance language spoken in most of Spain and the countries colonized by Spain
- FRIED (adjective)
- cooked by frying in fat
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Kind of valve in the heart Crossword Clue
- Steady boyfriend Crossword Clue
- Please be ___ Crossword Clue
- Confident outgoing sorts in astrology Crossword Clue
- Mystery writer John Dickson ___ Crossword Clue
- Girl of Green Gables Crossword Clue
- Close pal for short Crossword Clue
- Go fish (letters 7-9) with 39-Across? Crossword Clue
- Give off as hormones Crossword Clue
- Gets a glimpse Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.