We have the answer for Corn eaters' leftovers crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Corn eaters' leftovers crossword clue answer below.
Corn eaters’ leftovers Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Military uniform ornament Crossword Clue
- Argued a legal case Crossword Clue
- Hershey brand Crossword Clue
- Prepare for an exam Crossword Clue
- Forerunner of bridge Crossword Clue
- Sound from a sheep NYT Crossword Clue
- Shoe without laces, for short Crossword Clue
- Green Mexican dip Crossword Clue
- Hotel’s deluxe offering Crossword Clue
- Much-contested area in presidential elections Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LEFTOVERS (noun)
- food remaining from a previous meal
- CORN (noun)
- a hard thickening of the skin (especially on the top or sides of the toes) caused by the pressure of ill-fitting shoes
- tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears: widely cultivated in America in many varieties; the principal cereal in Mexico and Central and South America since pre-Columbian times
- CORN (verb)
- feed (cattle) with corn
- preserve with salt
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.