We have the answer for Corporal or sergeant, e.g.: Abbr. crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Corporal or sergeant, e.g.: Abbr. crossword clue answer below.
Corporal or sergeant, e.g.: Abbr. Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Criminal group in The Godfather films Crossword Clue
- ___ Hard (Leslie Nielsen spoof of a Bruce Willis title) Crossword Clue
- Handy smartphone app for a tourist for short Crossword Clue
- ___ Juan, Puerto Rico Crossword Clue
- Sea eagles Crossword Clue
- Be overly dramatic onstage Crossword Clue
- Add as an afterthought (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Suffix meaning approximately Crossword Clue
- Honoree at a bachelor party Crossword Clue
- Ambient music pioneer Brian Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SERGEANT (noun)
- a lawman with the rank of sergeant
- an English barrister of the highest rank
- CORPORAL (adjective)
- possessing or existing in bodily form
- affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit
- CORPORAL (noun)
- a noncommissioned officer in the Army or Air Force or Marines
Daily POP Crosswords is a popular daily crossword puzzle that can be accessed online and through mobile apps. It is known for its themes related to pop culture and entertainment, and its format that is easy to solve, making it accessible to crossword enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels.
The puzzle was first introduced in 2017 and is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
Daily POP Crosswords puts an emphasis on pop culture and entertainment-related themes. The puzzles often include clues and answers related to movies, TV shows, music, celebrities, and more.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.