We have the answer for Cow catcher crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cow catcher Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cow catcher. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cow catcher crossword clue should be:
- LASSO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LASSO (noun)
- Belgian composer (1532-1594)
- a long noosed rope used to catch animals
- LASSO (verb)
- catch with a lasso
- CATCHER (noun)
- (baseball) the person who plays the position of catcher
- the position on a baseball team of the player who is stationed behind home plate and who catches the balls that the pitcher throws
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Dropped tomato sound Crossword Clue
- “No More Victims” org. Crossword Clue
- Brothels’ keepers Crossword Clue
- Love, in Roma Crossword Clue
- Femurs and fibulas Crossword Clue
- Drop shots Crossword Clue
- Luzon peninsula Crossword Clue
- Fiery speech Crossword Clue
- Transmission ender (this is a very loose hint to solving the contest) Crossword Clue
- Banquet, e.g. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.