We have the answer for Had a meal crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Had a meal Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Had a meal. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Had a meal crossword clue should be:
- ATE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ATE (noun)
- goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment
- MEAL (noun)
- the food served and eaten at one time
- any of the occasions for eating food that occur by custom or habit at more or less fixed times
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- ‘Anything ___ I should know?’ Crossword Clue
- Nonvirtual, for short Crossword Clue
- ___ Baba and the Forty Thieves Crossword Clue
- Sci-fi beings (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Got a perfect score on Crossword Clue
- ___-Cola Crossword Clue
- Use a tandoor Crossword Clue
- Up to the job Crossword Clue
- Sworn promise Crossword Clue
- Laundry machines Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.