We have the answer for Create a totem pole crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Create a totem pole crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
Create a totem pole Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on December 7, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword December 7, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Fulfill a Star Performer card in Cranium Crossword Clue
- Part of a skin care regimen Crossword Clue
- Think fondly of the “before times” Crossword Clue
- Truck rented for a move Crossword Clue
- Root vegetable that can be used to make latkes Crossword Clue
- ___ of office (on vacation) Crossword Clue
- Highest number on a die Crossword Clue
- Looking grey Crossword Clue
- Give it a shot Crossword Clue
- Director’s shout at the end of a scene Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CARVE (verb)
- engrave or cut by chipping away at a surface
- cut to pieces
- TOTEM (noun)
- a clan or tribe identified by their kinship to a common totemic object
- emblem consisting of an object such as an animal or plant; serves as the symbol of a family or clan (especially among American Indians)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Create a totem pole crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.