We have the answer for Anti-anxiety medication crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Anti-anxiety medication crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
Anti-anxiety medication Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on December 7, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword December 7, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Selfish hidden agenda Crossword Clue
- Give it a shot Crossword Clue
- Chicken cage Crossword Clue
- USA Today Crossword Hints December 7 2023
- Leans to one side Crossword Clue
- Repeats verbatim Crossword Clue
- Some genetic determinants of sex Crossword Clue
- Part of a skin care regimen Crossword Clue
- “Well, hello there” Crossword Clue
- Warning Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- XANAX (noun)
- an antianxiety agent (trade name Xanax) of the benzodiazepine class
- MEDICATION (noun)
- (medicine) something that treats or prevents or alleviates the symptoms of disease
- the act of treating with medicines or remedies
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- USA Today Crossword - December 7 2023
- USA Today Crossword - September 9 2023
- Vox Crossword - September 4 2023
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Anti-anxiety medication crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.