We have the answer for Criminal three packing a gun once in America crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Criminal three packing a gun once in America crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Criminal three packing a gun once in America Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on December 4, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- Don’t drop anything in bag Crossword Clue
- Completely destroy way of escape, by the sound of it Crossword Clue
- Steal half this short distance Crossword Clue
- Where one shifts stuff from the estate? Crossword Clue
- Class out of bed to prepare for parade Crossword Clue
- Craftily obtain fish by weight Crossword Clue
- Criminal changed course, we’re told; that’s touching Crossword Clue
- Some reached a café, back or front Crossword Clue
- These are up for approval! Crossword Clue
- In Vulcan’s gob, an amazing drink Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PACKING (noun)
- carrying something in a pack on the back
- the enclosure of something in a package or box
- HEATER (noun)
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Criminal three packing a gun once in America crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.