We have the answer for Worried, being stupidly bold? True crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Worried, being stupidly bold? True crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Worried, being stupidly bold? True Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on December 4, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- Criminal changed course, we’re told; that’s touching Crossword Clue
- Where one shifts stuff from the estate? Crossword Clue
- Sweet Roland informally at old college (4-4) Crossword Clue
- Single-minded cadet died in explosion Crossword Clue
- Completely destroy way of escape, by the sound of it Crossword Clue
- Craftily obtain fish by weight Crossword Clue
- Supply extremely durable uniform Crossword Clue
- Criminal three packing a gun once in America Crossword Clue
- Non-stop talker on car journey? Crossword Clue
- You’re blind, so no fantastic get-together Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STUPIDLY (adverb)
- in a stupid manner
- TROUBLED (adjective)
- characterized by unrest or disorder or insubordination
- characterized by or indicative of distress or affliction or danger or need
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Worried, being stupidly bold? True crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.