We have the answer for Crops often candied crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Crops often candied Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Crops often candied. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Crops often candied crossword clue should be:
- YAMS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CANDIED (adjective)
- encrusted with sugar or syrup
- (used especially of fruits) preserved by coating with or allowing to absorb sugar
- OFTEN (adverb)
- frequently or in great quantities
- many times at short intervals
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- In a self-important way Crossword Clue
- Subtle utterance Crossword Clue
- Country singer Lauren ___ Crossword Clue
- 1974 Ringo Starr song Crossword Clue
- Miami-born Mendes Crossword Clue
- U.S. armed forces branch (Find them online!) Crossword Clue
- Book jacket info Crossword Clue
- Massage service Crossword Clue
- L.A. is there Crossword Clue
- U.S. body with 100 members (Find them online!) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.