We have the answer for Cry of disbelief crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Cry of disbelief crossword clue most recently seen in the Newsday Crossword.
Cry of disbelief Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Boxing setting Crossword Clue
- Copious quantity Crossword Clue
- Tonkin Delta city Crossword Clue
- 46th st. Crossword Clue
- The first voice heard in ”The Wizard of Oz” Crossword Clue
- Packing something Crossword Clue
- Prohibition supporter: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Nurses, as Nestea Crossword Clue
- ”. . . Millionaire” choices Crossword Clue
- League with Sparks and Mystics Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DISBELIEF (noun)
- doubt about the truth of something
- a rejection of belief
- CRY (verb)
- utter a sudden loud cry
- utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy
- CRY (noun)
- a slogan used to rally support for a cause
- a loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Newsday Crossword
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Cry of disbelief crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.