We have the answer for Crystal ball gazer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Crystal ball gazer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Crystal ball gazer. This clue last appeared January 4, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Crystal ball gazer crossword clue should be:
- SEER (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CRYSTAL (noun)
- colorless glass made of almost pure silica
- a protective cover that protects the face of a watch
- BALL (noun)
- a lavish dance requiring formal attire
- United States comedienne best known as the star of a popular television program (1911-1989)
- BALL (verb)
- form into a ball by winding or rolling
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Some long-term investments briefly Crossword Clue
- *Overnight delivery maybe Crossword Clue
- 69-Across in Spanish Crossword Clue
- Stunt legend Knievel Crossword Clue
- Not so hot Crossword Clue
- Soup in Koreatown Crossword Clue
- Ella Enchanted beast Crossword Clue
- Geological period with a noted explosion Crossword Clue
- Gere title role Crossword Clue
- Chiding sounds Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.