We have the answer for Curved foot part crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Curved foot part Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Curved foot part. This clue last appeared January 31, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Curved foot part crossword clue should be:
- ARCH (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CURVED (adjective)
- having or marked by a curve or smoothly rounded bend
- PART (noun)
- the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result
- the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- PART (adverb)
- to some extent; in some degree; not wholly
- PART (verb)
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- force, take, or pull apart
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Soft-drink choice Crossword Clue
- Keanan of 1990s TV Crossword Clue
- Byproduct of some plant pigments Crossword Clue
- Fully get Crossword Clue
- Soviet letters Crossword Clue
- __ ideal Crossword Clue
- Fail to hold it together Crossword Clue
- Mountain near Olympus Crossword Clue
- College town north of Des Moines Crossword Clue
- Obfuscate Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.