We have the answer for Curved molding crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Curved molding Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Curved molding. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Curved molding crossword clue should be:
- OGEE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOLDING (noun)
- a decorative strip used for ornamentation or finishing
- a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- CURVED (adjective)
- having or marked by a curve or smoothly rounded bend
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Deep blue Crossword Clue
- Pear-shaped fruit Crossword Clue
- Actress Cattrall Crossword Clue
- Actress MacGraw Crossword Clue
- Kitchen fixtures Crossword Clue
- Old foot soldiers Crossword Clue
- “What was I thinking?” Crossword Clue
- Enthusiasm Crossword Clue
- Asian desert Crossword Clue
- Carry Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.