We have the answer for Cut across crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cut across Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cut across. This clue last appeared July 6, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cut across crossword clue should be:
- TRANSECT (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACROSS (adverb)
- CUT (noun)
- the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage
- the act of penetrating or opening open with a sharp edge
- CUT (verb)
- weed out unwanted or unnecessary things
- cut down on; make a reduction in
- CUT (adjective)
- made neat and tidy by trimming
- (used of rates or prices) reduced usually sharply
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Mopes Crossword Clue
- Archrivals Crossword Clue
- Brunch cocktails Crossword Clue
- Fall flowers Crossword Clue
- Activate Crossword Clue
- “Monopoly” cubes Crossword Clue
- Yard fraction Crossword Clue
- Pumped up Crossword Clue
- ’60s war zone Crossword Clue
- Wrong (Pref.) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.